Hello lovely people ❤
I am so excited to share with you all that my blog has been nominated for The Liebster Award 2017 ! *does a happy dance*
The award is an online one given by fellow bloggers to boost and encourage new blogs. And trust me, it works wonders for a newbie blogger’s confidence.
You can find all the details about award here.
Being just a few months old as a Lifestyle Blogger, getting this award is a phenomenal source of motivation for me to keep moving forward. So, from the bottom of my heart, I want to thank HautePursuitss for considering my blog worthy of the award. Much love to the awesome bloggers at HautePursuitss ❤ . Check out their stunning blog about travel, lifestyle and fashion, and show ’em some love!
The award is believed to have German origins, with the word “Liebster” having multiple meanings like sweetest, beloved or dearest. The word encapsulates the beautiful camaraderie shared by the blogger community all over the world. ❤ ❤ ❤
Here are my answers to the questions from Haute Pursuitss:
1. What is the proudest moment or greatest achievement of your life so far?
When I cracked the interview process and was selected for the student exchange program from my B-school and got the chance to complete one semester abroad at KEDGE Business School, Marseille, France. It allowed me to go on a Euro Trip and was one of the most enriching experiences of my life!
2. Out of all the places you have visited which place would you travel to again?
This is probably one of the most difficult questions to answer for me. It has to be a tie between Paris and Prague. Both the cities have a certain je ne sais quoi that in my heart I will always long to be back there 🙂
3. Sweet or salty food?
Sweet! Bring me all the desserts that you can and watch me devour it in minutes 😛
4. How did you meet your best friend?
In school! We were classmates who evolved into friends who have been by each other’s side for almost 15 years now 🙂
5. What is your favorite thing about traveling?
Experiencing a new place and feeling the essence of the city. Maybe it has a great art scene, maybe it has cultural significance, maybe they have the best street food, maybe they are a shopper’s paradise! Every city, every place has its own uniqueness to offer and that’s what I love the most about travelling.
6. Mention the top 3 things on your bucket list.
It is so darn difficult to narrow down just 3 things, but of the top of my head:
- Sleep in an igloo under the Northern Lights
- Travel across Russia in the Trans-Siberian Railway
- Buy a Porsche convertible
7. Who has been the biggest influence in your life? and why
My Parents. I know it is a cliché, but I truly believe that whatever I am today, it is because I was raised by a strong, wonderful and fierce lady, and a determined, intelligent and compassionate man.
8. Do you consider yourself a morning person or a night owl?
Definitely a night owl. I feel alive in the calm of the night. Also, I can never wake up on time, no matter how early sleep!
9. What’s the most spontaneous thing you’ve ever done?
Left for an overnight trip to Amritsar with my college friends. We had absolutely no plan, no idea what we were in for, no prior agenda. One person randomly said “Let’s go see the Golden Temple”, and the next we know, we are on a late night bus to Amritsar!
10. What do you feel people take for granted the most?
The basic amenities of life. The comfort of a roof over our heads, food on our plates and a loving family by our side, that is something we take for granted, even though it is the greatest gift that we have in life!
Here are 10 random things about me:
- I am in a deeply committed relationship with chicken since birth ❤
- I love Game of Thrones a little too much, bordering on being obsessed!
- If you try to wake me up before 10 am on a weekend, I will kill you
- I love long drives. Or any form of long journeys
- Rainfalls make me the happiest!
- I am a chatter box. Once I start, there is no stopping me 😛
- Paulo Coelho is my favorite author and his books are my drug
- Hill stations trump beaches for me
- I’m a pampered little only child 😀
- I am the happiest when I am at home with my family ❤
So that’s all about me. Time for spreading the love. Here are my nominations for The Liebster Award:
- The Pomegranate Mom
- The Recovery Republic
- The Craigslist Blog
- Zeida Nazri
- My Aquamarine Dreams
- The Living Tabernacle
- The Girl from Calcutta
- Fresh Hunger
- Cas Elizabeth Cecilia
- The Camila Project
- Simply Saidy
Congratulations guys ❤ All of you have lovely blogs that deserve to be appreciated 🙂 Keep writing and spreading awesomeness in the blogosphere !
Here are the 10 questions for my nominees:
- What is the inspiration / motivation behind starting your blog?
- If you could live in any part of the world, where would you live and why?
- Which fictional character (Books/Movies/TV) would you love to meet in real life?
- What is the craziest or weirdest thing that you have done?
- Name the top 5 places that you would love to visit.
- If you could time travel, where would you go and why?
- Which quotes describe your life or suit you perfectly?
- What is your deepest fear?
- What would be a perfect day for you?
- What is the one thing that you cannot live without?
Looking forward to seeing all the responses 🙂
Happy Blogging ❤
Featured Image : The Global Aussie